25 Jun 2021

Alice Day Challenge

My Alice Day Journal Page 

This year Alice Day is on the 3rd of July, there are some wonderful events happening in Oxford this year. I hope to be able to visit Oxford for Alice Day, one day. More information can be found about this years event at The Story Museum

In 2018 I started a little crafting challenge to celebrate Alice Day. For the last few years it has been kindly held on Facebook at UK Stampers. 

The prize for the random winner.

I am sharing some of my many Alice makes below.
Stay Safe xx







2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects Jannet, and your latest card is so amazing, I love the images and the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love all these gorgeous Alice makes! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye