8 Jun 2021

Pixie Pod on soft clay




The Lost Coast Challenge this week is to stamp on anything except paper. I don’t think I have stamped on soft clay before, so I thought I would give it a try. I used a cute Lost Coast Pixie from Carri's Hard Luck Pixies. I couldn’t find my craft knife (which must be hiding somewhere ) so I attempted to use scissors to cut away the excess  clay from around the stamped image. I used a pokey tool to make a hole in the top so I could hang it as a garden decoration,  I left it to dry for  over 24 hours and then painted it using acrylic paints. 


It didn’t come out as nicely as I had hoped it might, but it is always good to try something new. 

Stay safe xx




2 comments:

  1. Well, I think that's pretty awesome. A really cute ornament. Thank for joining the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks fabulous, you've coloured it beautifully. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye