1 Sept 2020

Rainbow Bridge


Hello I hope all is well with you today. I’ve ventured outside of my home just three times since March and that was only for much needed  medical appointments. I certainly miss going out. It is difficult to see an end to all of this isn’t it. 
Today I am sharing a Rainbow Bridge card which was going to be published in the July issue of Craft Stamper, but sadly the magazine has now closed down. I thought I would still share the card  as Pet Loss is a subject very close to my heart, and it may bring some comfort to someone xx

Take care and please stay safe xx




2 comments:

  1. Hubby has onlt been out about three times and one of those was to the optician last week but son took us both ways in car -I have been going to local shops a couple of times a week with daughter but they are only 5 mins walk away so no transport needed-I can see no end to it either unfortunately!!!I love your beautiful card and perfect sentiment -beautiful
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh such a beautiful card! Such a shame Craft Stamper went out of print before this appeared, it would have been lovely for everyone to see it! I haven't been out either except for a funeral. Who knows when things will feel safe! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye