12 Sept 2020

Fairy Flowers


Hello, I hope all is well with you. I’m continuing to stay home apart from attending medical appointments. It is very worrying times isn’t it. Thank goodness for crafting, it has always helped me with my health and disability problems, and it is keeping me going now. 

I was thrilled to see that Chocolate Baroque are running a new challenge, they have taken over from the Penny Black Challenge. This months challenge theme is Wings.I have a lovely hanging flowers CB stamp, so I decided to use it along with a gorgeous fairy stamp and butterflies. I used my favourite watercolours, and lots of glitter for my card. Glitter just never seems to show in photos, no matter what contortions you do! 

Thank you so much for visiting, and please stay safe xx

7 comments:

  1. What a stunning creation and love how you have placed that beautifully ethereal Fairy admiring the CB Fuchsia's, thank you so much for joining in our first theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge and hope to see you again.

    Re your glitter comment, I totally agree but have in the last couple of weeks found one that really does show up on the camera, it's the new Lavinia ones called Moon Dust, I went for the silvery one and it's gorgeous on Fairy wings.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning Jannet love the gorgeous stamps and amazing colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous background and a super image and design. Thank you for joining our 'Wings/Anything goes challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Jannet, I love the fairy image and your gorgeous colours, keep safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say I love this...it's stunning I spotted it on the new CB challenge blog and had to come over. Fab work :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye