10 Apr 2017

Yesterday at Ally Pally

 
I almost did not go to Ally Pally as I wasn't very well in the night, but I was determined! It was a wonderful  day and turned out to be a lovely sunny day here in London too!

 
I had a lovely time watching Tracey of Lavinia Stamps  demonstrating her gorgeous stamps. It was so nice chatting to her about all things fairy and magic! It's nice to escape into a magical world far away from reality sometimes : ) I treated myself to a few more stamps!

 
Look at the gorgeous work of the Design Team!!

 

 
I also met Barbara Gray from Clarity Stamps who was so lovely.


 
She even gave me this picture she had just made in her demo! Thank you!

 

I eventually found the wonderful Indigoblu! I am annoyed with myself as I did not take a photo of Kay's wonderful face canvases. I was too busy admiring them ! Be sure to stop by the Indigoblu's Facebook page as there are very, very generous competitions happening !

 



1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased to hear that you were well enough to go to Ally Pally and I can see that you had a wonderful day. It doesn't look too busy either, so I hope that you got to see plenty of demos. I taped and watch the live Indigo Blu show and was looking out for you in the audience But I think that was on Saturday if I remember right. Enjoy playing with your new goodies and I'll look forward to seeing what you make with them. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye