18 Apr 2017

Wishing Teddy Stars


 


Wishing Teddy Stars 


Once a year on the 18th day of April at precisely 12.10am a gazillion sparkling stars fall to earth. These are not your everyday type of Stars they are Beary special. Each Star magically finds its way to a good and much loved teddy bear on earth. The special Stars bring each teddy one wish. 


The Teddies hold a Star  tightly in their paws as they make their wish, and once the wish is made it disappears.


Aloysius being the oldest and wisest bear  always made the first wish, and it was always the same "I wish for Peace on Earth" he said sincerely.


Next it was Princess Tammy's  wish "I wish for an end to illness, disease, and disability"


George was the next to pick up his star and make a  wish "I wish for everyone to be honest, decent and kind" he said very strongly.


It should have been Bernard's  turn  next, but he was busy taking a nap.


So Rose  made her wish, "I wish for all wrongs to be put right " she roared



 


I painted a Chipboard plaque with Gesso and when dry I covered it with Grandmas Teacup paint


 



The ring a Ring of Rosie's rhyme fitted nicely around the edge. I stamped it using a  versamarker stamp pad, and embossed with white embossing powder.



 


The lovely teddies enjoyed being stamped and coloured, and having extra adornments such as scarves, bows, gems etc



 


Chipboard letters spelled T e d d I e s and I painted them white, and used the flourish from the Nursery Rhyme set to stamp over them with versamarker.I embossed this using blue embossing powder, keeping the blue and white background theme.


The Teddies all shuffled around until they were happy with their positions, and 

I adhered them with 3 D sticky pads.



 


The all important Magical Stars were the finishing touch. I spread Slap It on through the Stars stencil and shook lashing of Unicorn Sparkles over the top.When dry I cut the Stars out and adhered them onto the plaque with the teddies.


You could paint the teddies different colours to give them their own characters. You could also add hats and other clothing and  adornments to dress them up!


Thread some white organza ribbon through your plaque to hangs and display as desired.


The Teddies and myself thank you,so much for stopping by to visit us today. 


I would like to enter Wishing Teddy Stars into the following challenges.


 Craft StamperAnything Goes with stamping


Stamps and Stencils Lucky Star


Stamping Sensations Anything Goes



 

4 comments:

  1. Cute bears, good story with a message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really sweet card using the IB Aloysius bear, just adorable, thanks so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great are the teddy's on a line. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! Lovely story too! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye