6 Nov 2021

Christmas Gift Tags



It is feeling a lot more wintery recently, so thoughts immediately turn to Christmas. I have all of my gifts sorted out already, I don’t actually have them yet but I know what I am going to buy.So that is a good start, thank goodness for online shopping! A few weeks ago I made some special tags to tie onto my gifts.  I still have a lot more Christmas cards to make, I hope to be able to make some more soon. The list gets longer and longer every year! 

I cut my tags from water colour card and stamped over my water coloured background with these gorgeous silhouette images. I used white Gouache  paint for my snow, and added lots of glitter too.You  just can’t have Christmas without lots and lots of glitter, but  it does get everywhere! I finished by threading some organza ribbons onto my tags.

I decided not to buy any new Christmas wrapping paper this year as I am slightly addicted to buying gorgeous Christmas wrappings 😀 So I am determined to use up what I already have. Hopefully these tags will match the papers. 

Stay safe, and thank you so much for visiting  ❤❤

I would like to enter my Christmas Gift Tags into the following challenges.









11 comments:

  1. These are darling! May I ask who makes the silhouette stamps...Love Them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wondereful tags. Thanks for joining us at The Unicorn Challenge Blog for our "Christmas/Winter" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW your christmas gift tags are so beautiful, fantastic art.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nonnajoy, most of the stamps the little girls, sleigh etc are made by card-io, the trees are by clarity stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jannet, what gorgeous tags you've created, I love the silhouettes and your beautifully water coloured backgrounds, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful, mini works of art! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful. Really winter on the tags. Thank you for playing along at The Unicorn Challenge. Good luck with your entry.

    Greetings Marga dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gift tags! So very wintery and these stamps are amazing!
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge at Country View Challenges!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous little scenes. I love all the details you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty tags. Wonderful colors. thanks for sharing over at happy Little Stamper watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful project - thank you for joining in with the country view crafts challenge

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye