10 Feb 2021

Be Kind


Hello, I hope you are keeping warm and safe during these snowstorms. It does look so pretty when you know you don’t have to go out in it ! 

I have been keeping myself busy and trying to distract myself from the covid-19 nightmare by creating for several challenges. It is shortly coming up for a year since I have been staying home. Who could have ever imagined it would go on for so long, with so many precious lives lost. 

For this card I used  the lovely new stamps by Tracey Easson, and coloured them with watercolours. I used a combination of watercolours and Brushos to create the background. 

Stamping Sensations Colour My World

Stay Safe xx

4 comments:

  1. It looks like it came out of an illustration book! Love the image and the watercoloring you've done here! Thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background and it's perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Jannet, love the image and the pretty colours too.
    Yes it's difficult to get your head around it all, and I do think it will be yet awhile before we are in anyway safe, even although the vaccinations are gathering pace, so keep on keeping safe and thank goodness for crafting, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious card! I love how you've added colour to the image and the background is especially lovely. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye