5 Jun 2020

Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality



Hello, I hope you staying safe and well. I am sharing an Alice in Wonderland card today, with one of my favourite quotes which is by Lewis Carroll “Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.”

I created the background with water colors and also used them to colour  Alice and the flowers.

I would like to enter it into the following challenges.

Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

Stay safe, and hold on to hope xx 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and watercolouring love the quote
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jannet, beautiful water colouring and colours. Love the Alice image and the pretty flowers, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card, Jannet! I love your washy background as it works so well with the lovely sentiment (so perfect for the present time) and sweet Alice image! My daughter would love this one!! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty watercolourd background. Clever images and colouring . Thanks for joining in the fun at Happy Litle Stampers. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye