15 Jun 2020

Beside the Seaside


Oh wouldn’t it be nice to be beside the Seaside beside the sea! I won’t be seeing the sea this year, so I have consoled myself with making a Seaside scene. The little lady is certainly enjoying her ice cream! More details about how she came to life are over on the Calico Craft Parts Blog , I hope you can pay her a visit.I found the most brilliant thing to make really realistic looking ice cream! 

Take care, and please stay safe, thank you for visiting me today xx.






2 comments:

  1. Hello Jannet, this is a fabulous little scene, beautifully created, the ice cream looks like a Mr. Whippy one, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over to Calico and seen how you created this wonderfully detailed scene - its gorgeous and the icecream looks yummy! Hugs and stay safe. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye