1 Aug 2019

Golden Tammy



Hello how are you? It’s August already, I  hope you are enjoying a happy summer time.

I am thrilled that this month I have a card in Craft Stamper magazine. I used a gorgeous stamp set by Phyllis Harris, who is one of my most favourite artists. 


There are lots of fabulous summery projects in Craft Stamper this month!  You can buy single print copies,  and digital copies from www.pocketmags.comor to buy subscriptions, www.mags-uk.comOverseas subscriptions are available too!

Take care xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation on being published in the magazine Jannet, and the card looks so beautiful, from the snippet you've shown, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jannet. It looks wonderful. Have a lovely weekend.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye