1 May 2019

Happy May


Happy May! 

I have always loved using items from nature in my craft projects I have a large bag of twigs, berries, dried flowers etc. Hopefully the weather will be getting better now it is is May, and I can wheel through  forest and replenish my supplies.  (Fallen twigs only) 

The garden Forget Me Nots seem to be taking a long time to come up this year, they always press up so nicely. I thought I would share just a few of my nature projects from the last Six  years or more. 









I have just started making a new nature piece and hope to share it next week - if it works out ok. Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate it. Take care xx



2 comments:

  1. OMGosh Jannet, what wonderful projects, the use of twigs and fibers is amazing, brings fabulous texture to your works of art. Beautiful images and colours too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. Can really see the care you've shown them all. FAB job. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye