6 Apr 2020

Easter Wreath



I hope you are staying safe and well, in this horrible, horrible time. Easter will certainly not be the same for any of us this year. I made this Easter Wreath some time ago for Calico Craft Parts, and as Easter remains such a special time of year for so many of us I decided to still share it. More details about the wreath are on the Calico Craft Parts Blog.

I hope your Easter is as happy as it can be under the circumstances. Next Easter will  be so very different xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jannet, I love the bunnies and the gorgeous daffs. Stay well and safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Jannet-it definitely won't be plus it's our grandaughters 10th birthday and grandsons 4th birthday on 11th too then hubbys on the 13th
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye