23 Mar 2020

Courage Dear Heart


What can I say, we are all fearful at the moment, and those of us who are ill and disabled are even more so. I was originally going to make an Easter Wreath  for Calico Craft Parts this month, but I quickly decided we all needed a little encouragement, so I created this plaque. Please visit Calico Craft Parts to discover more.

I am now quarantined at home for my safety, with all the consequential difficulties. But we will get through. 

All we can do is to continue to hope, and do everything we are asked to do by our Government.

Hugs xxx

I would  like to enter this into the following challenges
Craft Stamper
Stamping Sensations Spring Florals
Penny Black Spring Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at PB & more.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful creation. Love all the glitter. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye