3 May 2017

Thinking of you Bright Flower Card

 

I used some lovely Paperarsty stamps which Sally Jarvis from Making Cards magazine kindly sent to me. I wanted the card to be bright and cheerful, as I have created it for a family friend whose husband has recently passed away.

Simon Say Stamps are showcasing Paperartsy stamps this week, so I would like to enter this into their 
Great Outdoors challenge..

Rubber Dance have a lovely colour Challenge, using rose,orange,and red colours, so I would like to enter this card to their Challenge too.

That's Crafty are hosting a Bright challenge, which I would also like to enter.



Thank you so much for stopping by.

 

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Jannet!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the loss of your friend's husband. Your card is very beautiful and I think it's nice that sympathy cards aren't always black and white, for example, but more uplifting like this one. Thank you for entering your pretty card to our colour challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. What a fantastic background, and I love the stamps you chose. I think it is a lovely sympathy card. Thanks so much for linking up and playing wtih us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your friend. The card you made is very pretty and the flowers are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is inspiring me to entered the Pink challenge on Wed, which I had planned to skip. Now off to work on something.

    Diana
    Playingwithoutlimits.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so wonderful! It's a very lovely sympathy card. Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful sympathy card. Love those flowers. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sympathy card...I am sure it brightened your friend's day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye