19 Mar 2015

Lavinia Stamps Challenge 3 Add A Gem



A Bubble Moon.

I used the lovely Lavinia Stamps for this card. I wanted it to look as if the fairy has blown a bubble that has turned into the moon, well fairies can do those sorts of things you know!

I am entering this into Lavinias Stamp Challenge 3 Add a Gem

I used
Lavinia Stamps
Gems
Dye inks
Sparkly gell pens
A White pen

Thank you so much for looking. 

Oh my goodness - I won the challenge! I can't beleive it as I never usually win anything. Thank you so very much. I am very much looking forward to spending the prize, Lavinia has some lovely new Hare stamps.coming out soon, which would be wonderful. 

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and I just love the use of the delicate colours...... Thank you for entering the challenge and Good Luck ... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely, colours very subtle and just right. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye