1 Jul 2018

Alice In Wonderland Challenge Reminder 7 Days left !




Hello, how are you, are you enjoying the sunny weather? 

Unusually for me I have created a clean and simple card today! If you are thinking of creating something for Alice Day, and I do so hope you are, there are 7 Days left to enter. 

There is a huge variety of  themes you could use for Alice, so why not take a look through your little box of crafty supplies (yes I know it isn’t really  little !) and I am sure with your creativity and talent you could conjure up a little something to celebrate Alice Day.

Alice Theme Ideas 
Tea party, cups, saucers, china, plates, cake, tea, sandwiches etc 
Time, clocks, watches etc 
Flowers, roses, etc 
Doors, keys, locks etc 
Butterfly, caterpillar
Trees, toadstools, rabbit holes 
Hare, Rabbit
Top hat
Playing cards,  suits hearts, spades, clubs, diamonds
Queen of hearts
Jabberwocky everyone must have on of those in their craft stash ! 


One random winner will selected to win the following

Thank you for stopping by today, stay cool xx

2 comments:

  1. Love our little card Jannet, beautifully done, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! I didn't even know that there exists an Alice Day! Super interesting! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye