24 Jun 2017

Aloysius in the Flower Garden at Brideshead

 

I have some wonderful news if you are in the United States, and love Indigoblu Stamps,( and who doesn't)  as Topflight Stamps are now stockists of a fantastic range of Indigoblu  Stamps

Aloysius loves to sit in the flower garden at Brideshead! If you would like to know more about how 
I made this card please visit the Indigoblu blog.

Thank you so much for visiting me today.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges



2 comments:

  1. Cuteness little bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the bear's little scarf. Thank you for sharing your card at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye