19 May 2017

Tammy

 

My beloved Golden Retievers name was Tammy, her kennel club name was Tamara Anwen.Tammy was born in Wales and Anwen means very beautiful, which she was. Of course Tammy is also a song famously sung by Debbie Reynolds in the Tammy films.

I printed the music onto some canvas paper and heat embossed some heart balloons and the word Love, in a marbling pink embossing powder. Tammy used to love ballooons and she could hold them in her mouth without bursting them! I edged the paper with pink and brown inks.

 

Both the Dog and Angel are wooden stamps and must be well over 10 years old! I stamped the wings on vellum and embossed them with white embossing powder, and fussy cut both the wings and doggie.I watercoloured the doggie.

 T

I sat Tammy on some white net and added lots of beads and sequins onto the netting and background. 
I adhered a strip of fabric lace at the bottom and rolled up some of the lace to form a flower, and popped a little pink button in the middle.

Thank you so much for visiting.

I would love to enter this into the following challenges.

Frilly and Funkie The Sound of Music 


Words to Craft By Party Time balloons always mean party time !

4 comments:

  1. Jannet, What a lovely remembrance of a dearly beloved furry family member. Thank you for sharing your memories of Tammy and your beautiful handiwork with us at Words 2 Craft By.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to your beloved pet. I love that she is sitting on an organza cloud. So glad you shared it with us at the Frilly and Funkie Sound of Music Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jannet. I love how you've paid tribute to Tammy in musical form here with and enchanting project. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Frilly and Funkie challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely make to commemorate your lovely Tammy - beautiful. And so very personal too! Thanks for joining us at stamps and stencils! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye