9 Jul 2018

Alice Day Winner


Thank you to everyone who joined in the fun with my first Alice In Wonderland Challenge, and created such wonderful projects! Random.Org has selected a winner and it is Number 1 Sid.   Congratulations ! Please email me at gillslap AT yahoo.co.uk with your details to receive your wonderful prize.


Sid’s Winning Tag as chosen by Random org.

I do not have any new Crafty makes to share today. So instead  I thought I would share some photos which I took on 1st July during our Guinness World record Largest Cream Tea Party hosted by Mary Berry.


Of course the table was beautifully decorated as the event was held by Cath Kidston.




I wore my Cath Kidston Alice In Wonderland dress!


Mary Berry looked beautiful and elegant as always.


We broke the Guinness world record !








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sid, your tag is fabulous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful surprise Jannet, thanks so much .... didn't expect that ! I will contact you via email. Sid xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye