16 Feb 2018

Alice In Fiskars Land


I made this 3d scene for one of my Fiskarettes UK design team posts.I love Alice in Wonderland! I have had a set of little wooden tables for ages, but I have never used them! So I finally decided I would put one together, and then continued to have a lot of fun creating the Alice scene around it. 

The Fiskars 3 in 1 tag maker is brilliant it easily cuts through shrink plastic! After punching it out I wrote ”Drink Me” onto it before shrinking it and tying it around the minature bottle. I then punched out a lots of hearts and painted them red, and glued them vertically up from the top of the table.The  circle punch was really useful to punch out a clock from some patterned paper, and I also used the beautiful butterfly punch to perch a butterfly on the edge of the  table.
I finished by adding some small playing cards which came out of  a Christmas cracker, and lots of other embellishments such as a hanging key, a pot etc etc

The lovely Alice stamp is made by Carabelle Studio

Thank you so much for visiting.

I would like to enter Alice In Fiskars Land into the following challenges.
Artistic Stamper Use Red

10 comments:

  1. Your 3d Scene is just AMAZING! So pleased you linked it to us at Try It On Tuesday Jannet! Happy weekend!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. A delightful project, it is a wonderful Alice scene. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally adorable Alice creation for our 'Love, Hearts and Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing Alice in Wonderland scene! I love all the details you have created - beautiful 😁. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful creation here Jannet, very different, thank you so much for sharing it with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful 3D scene , thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us over at That's Crafty.
    Dorthe, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing display Jannet, i'm having a little bit of Alice obsession at present. Thank you so much for sharing your 3D creation with us over at That's Crafty.
    Best wishes in the I Heart You blog Challenge.
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love anything Alice in Wonderland themed, thank you for joining in last months challenge on The Artistic Stampers blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye