5 Jun 2017

There Is Always Something New To Discover



 


Well the summer has finally arrived !  I am celebrating by making a mini book full of flowers, and all things nature . Nature has always been a huge inspiration in my art. This is one of the tags in my mini book and I have also been experimenting with recycling gift cards, so please stop by the Indigoblu blog to see more.


I would like  to thank all of my crafting friends for asking about me after the latest terrorist attacks in London. I am ok, I live about 17 mikes from the recent attacks.

I took this photo of London Bridge at around this  time last year.

 

 


I would like to enter this tag into the following challenges



Products Used


3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful tag! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
    x Daniela (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super tag with great stamping and inking, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag. Very nice design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye