17 Jun 2017

Magical Fairy Book

 
Inside the magical Fairy world!

 
I used a Tando Creative Mini Printer Tray for my Magical Fairy book. As I was going to use Watercolours,I put a coating of gesso onto the pieces first.

 
I stamped Lavinia Stamps onto shrink plastic and shrunk them down, so they would be just the right size to sit happily in the printer tray.

 
The front cover, the fairies are happily sitting in the Enchanted Forest.They are wondering where all the other fairies are.....

 
The inside front cover.

 
Here are the fairies!

 
And the deers, and horses, and don't forget the hare..

 
Or the unicorn,

 


 
I added glass beads on the sides of the book and painted over them with Indigoblu  Iced Gem Paint


Thank you Fairy much for visiting me today xx

I would like to share this into the following challenges.

Artistic Stamper Winged Things

Penny Black Anything Goes


Craft Stamper Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. A fairy kingdom soo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, thank you for joining in the challenge on the Artistic Stampers blog.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye