31 Mar 2021

Happy Easter



Hello how are you today? We are enjoying a few sunnier days here in London.I am looking forward to the sad COVID-19 situation improving so it will be safer to go out again.Like so many others, apart from going to medical appointments I haven’t been able to leave my home for over a year. 

Today I am sharing another card made with the lovely Anita Jeram stamps, she illustrated the beautiful and wonderful “ Guess How Much I love” books. I used watercolours to colour the background and images, and added a little flowersoft and stickles too.My photo makes it look more wishy washy than it really is. 

Wishing everyone a very happy Easter weekend.

I would like to enter my Easter Card into the following challenges

 


7 comments:

  1. Love the cute Vintage looking image and delicate watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Jannet, I love the bunnies and the pretty soft pastel shades of colour.
    I hope you will be able to get out more now Jannet, but keep yourself safe, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe of your water colouring. It's beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful Easter card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this card. Those bunnies are so cute and the little splashes really do look great! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these stamps, the bunnies are so sweet. Wonderful card ... so lovely and great background.

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye