17 Mar 2019

Jane Davenport March Hare Prompts

Hello, how are you today? I hope you are well. I have been playing along with Jane Davenport’s March Hare prompts this week. Which is something a bit different for me, I don’t find it easy to draw quickly and not keep erasing and redoing! But art journalling seems to be about going with the flow! I am not too keen on how day 5 turned out, I may try and work on that one yet. Four more prompts to complete next week. 
If you would like to play along the prompts are below. I hope you have a good week ahead. 



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous drawings Jannet, I love the colours you've chosen, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye