27 Jul 2018

Craft Stamper September Issue



I am thrilled to say that this is a sneak peak of my card in the September issue of Craft Stamper Magazine. Lots of 
Gorgeous Seaside projects inside. 



 You can find a copy of the magazine at www.craftstamper.com to buy subscriptions, www.mags-uk.com for single print copies, digital copies from www.pocketmags.co.uk 
Overseas subscriptions are available too!

Lots of thunder storms and rain here yesterday, it maybe getting cooler.....

Thank you for stopping by  xx

3 comments:

  1. What I can see from the sneak peek it is a simply gorgeous seaside themed card! Congrats on being published! So exciting! You can be very proud of your design! Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being published and love the sneaky peek
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh congratulations! I have my copy and haven't read it yet! Must read your project as soon as I can! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye