9 Mar 2018

Walkies with Crafty Individuals





I am sharing another of my projects which I made for Crafty Individuals, this one features their gorgeous Winter Walkies stamp.I of course love this stamp as it features a lovely doggie!
How I created it.
I used a 4 inch deep frame and made a Watercolour background and stamped birds and branches onto the top and sides. I stamped and fussy cut the lovely  Walkies characters and coloured them.I also  added some flowersoft for the girls fluffy collar and for the Pom Pom on the hat. I also added some glossy accents onto the boots. I used some thin twine for the dogs lead. I added texture paste into the base and embedded the girl and various twigs, dried flowers and art stones. The art stones are wonderful, but oh my,goodness they do get absolutely everywhere! 

Thank you so much for visiting today.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Jannet, this is a wonderful piece of MM, not only is your stamping and colouring fabulous, but the dried flowers and stones add such amazing texture. Thank you for clicking the follow button,I hope you will manage to pop in often, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jannet, this is amazing,I feel like I'm there too. So much detail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jannet,
    This is fabulous!!!
    I love the whole scene you have created and framed so well here, and the colours you have used for the little gild and dog.
    Fantastic work for CI, thank you for the inspiration!
    Corinne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful sweet composition, a child and their pet dog
    Thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning Jannet, I love all those natural elements and those stamps are just fabulous. Beautiful piece of framed mix media.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty & Best Wishes in the Blog Challenge.
    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous creation Janet. I love your water-coloured background and the twigs etc give real depth to your project.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers, and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning project. gorgeous details.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Feature a Creature' chllenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks fab, so much depth and detail. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Mixed Media challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic! Just spotted this on Pinterest.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye