5 Mar 2018

Stamping on Rose Petals



I always seem to be finding pressed flowers inside of books, so I actually decided to carefully take them all out and lay them in a box  together. Some of my rose petals were quite large, and I wondered if I could stamp on them.... so I decided to experiment and the result is above it is all made from pressed rose petals and leaves. There are more details on the Indigoblu blog.


Thank you so much for visiting me today, I hope you are well, and are having fun crafting.

I would like to enter Stamping On Rose Petals into  the following challenges.


7 comments:

  1. Very interesting process, looks striking fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge.
    Happy Women's Day;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea and looks gorgeous! Fab step by step over at IndigoBlu, thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow that's really cool! Clever too and I love me some flowers! Oh our winter has been so long here in BC, Canada that the first minute I see a real flower I'm going to enjoy it like I never have before. LOL! Thanks so much for joining us this month for our "Spring" challenge at Noor! Design UK. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ... Thank you for sharing it with us at We Love to Create crafty Hugs Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever way to preserve those delicate petals Jannet, that Peony is a magnificent stamp and one I do not think I have yet, although I do have to keep checking as I have so many IndigoBlu stamps. Beautiful card creation, Thank you for pointing me in it's direction again.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Jannet, love the floral design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye