5 Feb 2018

Love Letters





I must apologize for not posting very much so far this year, but I have been in hospital. I am feeling much better now and I am happily back to crafting and getting all inky : )

Well February has snuck up on us, and that of course means all things love for Valentines. For my first Indigoblu project this month I decided to decorate these wooden letters, unfortunately I didn’t have a matching ”O” but I found a slightly larger papier mache one. I hope it works.... a few more details as are on the Indigoblu blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you are well and having lots of fun crafting. I have lots to catch up on. When I was resting I enjoyed watching all of the Creativation videos, it looks like there is lots of lovely new goodies coming out soon.I have never tried distress oxides, I really must, the new Tim Holtz resist spray looked interesting too. Did you spot anything, you are hoping to try? 

I think I am getting the hang of the followers button thingy now, and I am happily following lots of blogs. Thank you and a very warm welcome if you have become a follower, I hope that you will enjoy your visits. Please leave me a comment as I would love to visit your blog too xx


There is still time to win some fabulous Indigoblu stamps, click here for more information.

I would like to enter my Love Letters into the following challenges.
A Vintage Journey Melt it - Lots and lots of embossing powder on the letters!
Penny Black Love, Hearts, Flowers
Stamping Sensations Anything With Flowers

12 comments:

  1. What a totally delightful creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Love, hears and flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back again as missed the link to Stamping Sensations so wanted to thank you for joining us there as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, on a personal note, let me say CONGRATULATIONS! on being a winner at Creative Artiste! What a thrill! Your project is very worthy! Now on with my DT hat! This is just the sweetest way to say LOVE, Jannet! I love the soft colors and all those romantic details! Thank you so much for sharing your artwork with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs! Sara Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your 'love'! It's so beautifully decorated - love the pink and blue and all the fabulous stamping. So sorry to hear you have been in hospital but very happy you are feeling better and back to crafting. Take care of yourself! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning some great prizes!
    Such a wonderful creation here, love how you decorated each letter. Many thanks for joining us this month at Penny Black and More challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are feeling better and able to craft again Jannet - what a lovely decoration you have made for the LOVE season - such beautiful designs on each letter - thank you for joining us in the A Vintage Journey challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delicately beautiful set of 'Love Letters', Jannet . Thank you for sharing them with us at A Vintage Journey .
    Hope you continue with better health and lots of happy days crafting .
    Congratulations on your recent win .
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are continuing on the road to recovery. These letters are absolutely gorgeous Jannet! What a beautiful way to celebrate Valentines. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful letters and such a lovely home decor accent! Thank you for joining us in the Frilly and Funkie "All you Need is Love" challenge! Be Well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. These letters are so pretty and have a real feel of spring to them - something very welcome here where it was -17C last night and we have about 12" of snow on the ground. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely piece to decorate your home with! Absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Emerald Creek Dares!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye