5 Jan 2018

Pegasus

Pegasus has flown to the  Indigoblu blog today, to wish you all a very happy and magical New Year.
I love the new Pegasus Stamp, he is just gorgeous and there are so many different ways to use him, so 
I think he will be featuring a lot in my future projects!  Please visit the Indigoblu blog if you would like more details about how I made this card.
 

I would like to enter Pegasus into the following challenges,
Emerald Creek Dares  New to you the lovely Pegasus is new to me 

4 comments:

  1. Love love love and more love for your beauuuuutiful Pegasus card. Love the background, the flowers, and the decoupaged wings.. Delicious. Thank you Jannet for joining in the artistic stamper challenge. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magical!! Beautiful creation. That is a wonderful stamp.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Love the design and all that texture with the flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Challenge this month. We hope you join us again soon.

    Amy- DT
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at The Artistic Stamper.
    (Sorry it's a bit late...)
    Lisa - The Artistic Stamper Creative Team.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye