5 Apr 2017

Different

 



Whenever I am creating a little crafty project, I can't seem to help making up a story to go with it! So I am delighted that this month the Design 
Team at Indigoblu  have been asked to create a story!

Different 

There once was a lovely young lady, who was a little different from all of the other girls her age.She was kind and thoughtful, but she just didn't seem to fit in. 


One sunny spring afternoon she was sitting alone in the forest, trying very hard not to weep. When suddenly.... she heard a twinkling sound. She looked up, but at first she couldn't see anything making the magical sound. Then she turned her head a little to the right, and smiling over at her was the most beautiful Unicorn! She rubbed her eyes in disbelief, but he really was real !


"Hello" he said in a friendly Unicorn sort of a way. "Could you please help me " asked the Unicorn "I think I am lost, and I can't see any other Unicorns around."I am feeling a bit scared a.n.d...well lonely"


"Where do you want to go ?" asked the young lady smiling.


"I'm not sure" replied the Unicorn "Somewhere I won't feel different I just want to fit in, and be loved" replied the Unicorn.

The young lady wheeled over to the Unicorn and reached up and wrapped her arms around him.She held him as tightly as she could and the Unicorn sighed a deep and happy sigh.


"You can come home with me"she whispered, "I will love you forever, and look after you."


"And I you." replied the Unicorn.


If you ever see a trail of sparkles anywhere you can be sure the young lady and her Unicorn were there!


********


All the details of how I made this canvas can be found on the Indigoblu blog.


Thank you so much for visiting me today, and I hope you enjoyed the story.


I would like to enter "Different" into the following challenges

That's  Crafty Foliage and Flowers

Artistic Stamper Backgrounds

Stamping Sensations Anything Goes

Creative Embellishment Spring

Penny Black All Things Spring
We Love 2 Create Anything Mixed Media


Lovely Products Used


11 comments:

  1. beautiful! you've created a card that perfectly illustrates your story! i love the background, the glitter on the unicorn and oh my goodness, all those flowers in full bloom! thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love all the flowers and pop of bling on the unicorn. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful creation and a great story...I was a little distracted by unicorn sparkle though! That's gone straight on my shopping list, lol. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW-creative and artistic! I absolutely love all of those tiny flowers and their effect on the page--That is so cool that you love the storytelling! Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful, love all the flower ornaments. Thanks for participating in our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project! Love the stamping, dreamy quality to the page, and touch of sparkle! Great story to go with it too! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, so pretty! Love how you did all those little pink flowers. So glad you joined our challenge at Creative Embellishments. Good luck on the prize drawing!
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty and magical creation and so many little blossoms, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and Penny Black and challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your lovely creation perfectly illustrates your story. Love all your blooms! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool art. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful..Thank you for sharing with us ladies over at Creative Embellishments..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye