24 Apr 2017

Alice in Wonderland in Making Cards Magazine

 


  
Today I was finally able to pick up a copy of Making Cards magazine!  I am so thrilled to be included in it! 
I just  loved making this Alice in Wonderland book with Indigoblu Stamps and paints. I was a bit nervous as it was the first time I had ever used paperclay, I wanted to make a cake stand, cup saucer etc it wasn't as difficult as I thought it might be - what a relief! All of the details of how I made the  Alice book are in  May's  Making Cards magazine.
 There is a wonderful free chevron stencil with the magazine and super cards made with it  by the very talented Tracy Evans plus very pretty papers!

Many thanks to Sally Jarvis for including me xx


 
  
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Janet, it's absolutely superb. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Your altered book is fabulous, and you've done so very well with the paper clay! I love using that stuff! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye