28 Mar 2016

Dreams published in Craft Stamper

Now that May's Craft Stamper has been published, I can post this card. I love this Dreams stamp by Inkylicious. I started by making a background on the gelli plate, by using a brayer to add some inks. I dipped the broken edge of some polystyrene into some ink and stamped it around the edges. (you often get polystyrene in packaging so I always save mine !) Using the polystyrene gives a random dotted effect.

I chose a Kraft card blank, and gently twisted some raffia before placing it down the left side of the card.

There are lots of lovely projects to read in Mays Craft Stamper plus a free blossom stamp!

I was so thrilled to be published in Craft Stamper again, thank you.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a stunning card Jannet! Biggest congrats on being published. I have never seen an issue of Craft Stamper, but am thinking of subscribing. So happy for you! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye