18 Nov 2014

Clarity Stamp Challenge 21


I am entering my " Bringing Home the Magic" book sculpture into this months Clarity Stamp Challenge. I used the lovely new old fashioned car and tree stamp from this months Clarity Design Club. I also used the magical Flying Reindeer, and other cute deers , squirrels, and birds, they are all having fun in the forest! Of course I used my favourite hare stamp too.

A birds eye view 



Those trees were tricky, I just hope they look more like trees now they certainly didn't at the start.

A little log cabin, I hope the fire isn't alight inside, or the poor bird will get a hot bot.

Thank you for looking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware if you leave a comment, your name and link to your blog (if you have one) will be seen by anyone visiting this blog. . Thank you so much for visiting, I would love to read your comments, I really appreciate them!


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye